Superior, generative seedling variety from the only progeny tested Robinia pseudoacacia seed orchard in Hungary. The priority during the selection and breeding process was to achieve increased yield and rapid growth at a juvenile age. The result of 3 decades of research and development is a 60-70% increase in yield when compared to the common species.
Typically, available in the form of 60-100 cm bare-rooted seedlings.
High wood density with approx. 700-750kg/m3 when kiln dry with a Janka score of 1,700 lbf.
- Extremely fast growth
- Increased CO2 sequestration capacity compared to common species
- Climate resilient
- Drought tolerant
- Thrives in low quality, sandy, marginal soils
- High resistance to pests and diseases
- Ideal for:
- Biomass plantations
- Afforestation/Forest Renovations
- Forest belts
- Honey production
- Plantations for carbon offset project development
Price: from 0.95 GBP / seedling
We offer forestry advisory services to help you with the soil sampling, planting spacing, maintenance of the plantation!
Delivery available for 2024 Spring planting season.
Please get in touch with us directly to place an order: